- MBBS – 1982 at Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- D. Ortho – 1988 at Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- MS (Ortho) – 1995 at Madras Medical College, Chennai
- 1988 – 1993 : Tutor in Department of Orthopaedics in Madras Medical College
- 1995 – 1999 : Asst. professor of Orthopaedics in Salem Medical College
- 1999 – 2000 : Senior Civil Surgeon in Department of Orthopaedics in Dharmapuri
- 2000 – 2003 : Senior Civil Surgeon in Department of Orthopaedics in ESI Hospital, Salem.
- Working as full time consultant since 2003 in Dept. of Orthopeadics in SPMM Hospital, Salem.
Special areas of Interest:
He is interested in traumatology and has special interest in treating all trauma related complex fractures & joint replacement.