- MBBS – 1989 at Madras Medical College, Chennai
- MD (Paediatrician) – 1994 at Kasthuriba Medical College, Manipal
- DM (Cardiology) – 1999 at Christian Medical College, Dr.MGR Medical University, Vellore
- 1999 – 2002 – Assistant Professor, Dept. of Cardiology in Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore.
- Working as Interventional Cardiologist at SPMM Hospital since 2002
- Achieved more than 5,000 interventional procedures successfully.
Special areas of Interest
He has special interests in Peripheral Angioplasties, Permanent pace maker implantations, Percutaneous Balloon valvotomies – mitral, pulmonary and aortic, PDA device and coil closures, ASD devise closure and Coarctoplasty and stenting.